- Confidentiality contracts are signed by all subcontracted VA’s.
- Your information is held in accordance with Data Protection Laws.
- We use secure email and ISO 27001 compliant cloud storage.
- We are registered with ICO – Registration No. ZA173087.
- All original work will be returned to clients as soon as work is completed unless agreed otherwise.
- Payments are due 14 days after receipt of invoice and should be strictly adhered to.
- Overdue payments are subject to late payment fee.
- ArborVs reserve the right to halt services and not to return work if bills are not paid.
- Ad-hoc hours are billed in increments of 15 minutes.
- Postage/courier fees are not included in our hourly rate and will be billed separately
- Any non-standard office supplies are not included in our hourly rates and will be billed separately
- Rates will be reviewed annually on 01 June each year and any changes applied as from 01 August of that same year.
Submitting virtual assistant work
- All work submitted should be to either email@example.com or via the website, arborvs.co.uk.
- All details, e.g. templates, passwords or processes should be submitted along with the work.
- Clients with whom we have ongoing relationship can update their templates via the above method, as and when necessary.
- For non-standard or one-off jobs, turnaround times will be advised by confirmation email.
- It is up to you to check work which we return and raise any queries. We have set a 48 hour deadline in which do so, after which time spent will be chargeable.
- Holidays: we take UK bank holidays and between Christmas and the New Year off each year. If you have urgent work to complete during these times, please check if we are able to accommodate it as a rush job.
Digital formats for virtual assistants
- We use the following programmes: Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Nitro Pro, .DSS, DS2, MP3, .WAV. However if you have a source file in another format, we may be able to convert it, please call for advice.
- Please note we do not accept dictation in a non-digital format.
- Handwritten notes are treated separately and must be readable after scanning.
- We don’t work on databases which we have not compiled ourselves as we will not know the functionality built into it. We only work on Excel/CSV file formats.
Disclaimer and applicable law
- We only work with UK based clients due to insurance reasons.
- We will not be liable for any losses you might sustain arising directly or indirectly from our completing work save in so far as the same arises directly from our negligence.
- This contract shall be governed by UK law.